Light merino wool blanket & swaddle - powder pink
A light, soft and stretchy baby blanket with our popular butterfly knit pattern made from 100% merino wool.
It is a premium all year round blanket that is gentle to baby's sensitive skin, unlike standard wool, merino wool is not itchy. It is ligh and stretchy, so is perfect as a swaddle blanket as well.
Merino wool reacts to the surrounding environment and temperature. During colder weather, the fibres will shrink improving the thermal insulation of the blanket. Thanks to this, your baby will be cosy in all weather.
The yarn has the Woolmark Company certificate of origin and production, which guarantees the highest quality. Wool also has the Oeko-tex standard 100 certificate.
Worth to know
- Merino wool is non-itchy
- Natural UV filter - it provides good protection from the sun compared to other fibres
- It is delicate and suitable even for the most sensitive skin
- It is anti-allergenic
- Provides thermal comfort even in very rough weather conditions
- It has a natural protection against dirt - you rarely need to wash the blanket
- It has moisture-wicking properties
- Despite the dense weave, the blanket is airy and breathable
Size: approx. 90x100 cm
Material: 100% merino wool
Yarn has OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification and The Woolmark Company certification of origin.
Care: Merino wool does not require frequent washing. Hand wash only, alternatively machine wash at max. 30°C on delicate wool wash / hand wash program with slow spinning. Do not bleach. Dry flat. Do not iron. Tumble drying can damage fibres. Do not dry on a direct heat source (e.g. radiator, floor heating, etc).