Argan oil (Best before 02/2022)
100% pure Moroccan Argan oil also called Moroccan oil, is one of the most valuable and expensive oils used in cosmetics.
It is a semi-drying oil, that can be used for both skin and hair.
Benefits of Argan oil
- helps to strengthen hair and accelerate hair growth
- Improves skin elasticity
- Helps skin regenerate and heal
Use of Argan oil
- It's suitable for normal to oily skin, Argan oil has strong regenerative properties and protects skin against external factors such as wind, sun or cold
- Argan oil improves skin elasticity and helps to prevent formation of scars in changing skin, so it's perfect during pregancy
- Argan oil can be used to smoothen hair or as a regenerative hair mask, preferable at night or an hour before washing your hair
- It can be applied to nails and cuticles for healthy nail growth
Argan oil for babies and children
Argan oil is safe to use for children, it can be used directly on the skin or added in their bath. It can be a great help in treating cradle cap together with a baby hairbrush.
Our argan oil is unrefined and therefore has a characteristic natural scent. Argan oil that doesn't have this scent means that it has been refined and has reduced benefits.
Size: 100 ml
Ingredients: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
(obtained from argan nuts - may contain traces of nuts)
Country of origin: Morocco
Warning: Do not use if you are allergic to any listed ingredients. Avoid contact with eyes.
Note: It can come with different caps colour (gold, black, white).