Baby sleeping bag 2.5 Tog (3-20 months) with hypo-allergenic silicone filling - Rose garden
A classic baby sleeping bag for comfortable sleeping, made from natural cotton and filled with hypo-allergenic silicone to ensure thermal comfort.
Our sleeping bag can be used from 3 months of age until around 20 months, it is adjustable on shoulders and on sides to fit your baby safely. There is a two ways zipper running through the middle for easy changing during night.
TOG rating: 2.5 TOG (recommended for room temperature between 17-21°C)
Size: 3-20 months (length approx. 75 cm from shoulders)
Material: 100% cotton, hypo-allergenic silicone filling
Care: Machine washable at 40°C, on low spinning settings (400). Wash with similar colours. Do not bleach. Dry flat. We recommend not to iron, if necessary only iron WITHOUT the use of steam - high heat could melt the filling.
- Do not use if child is able to get out of the bed by themselves.
- Do not use if child's head can pass through the neck opening when it is zipped up.
- Make sure the neck and arm holes are securely fastened.
- Do not use in combination with other bedding and covers (with a duvet or blanket). Consider the room temperature and the baby's sleepwear. Overheating can be dangerous for your baby.
- Keep away from fire.
- Stop use if there is sign of wear on the sleeping bag.