Cleansing enzyme face mask with charcoal
A combination of cleansing ingredients with a gentle exfoliating effect of pineapple and papaya enzymes. It is a cleansing face mask mask and an enzyme peeling at the same time.
It is suitable for problematic skin types prone to blemishes.
- Charcoal with strong cleansing effect
- Green clay with cleansing properties
- Rice starch - with sebum-absorbing properties.
- Bromelain - dissolves dead epidermis
- Papina - accelerates wound healing, has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes the skin and dissolves dead skin cells, as a result the skin is smoother
- Vitamin C - strengthens, brightens and smoothens the skin.
- Sea water - improves skin hydration.
Use: Our enzyme peel comes in a form of a dry powder. Mix the required amount in a ratio of 1 tbsp of powder to 2 tbsp of tap water. Mix together, then apply on the skin avoiding the area around the eyes. Leave for 10 - 15 minutes, then rinse off with water. Use once or twice a week depending on skin type.
TIP: Use tap water, do not mix with mineral water.
Avoid sunbathing after using the peel and use sunscreen to protect the skin.
Size: 30 g
Ingredients: Talc, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Maltodextrin, Algin, Carbon, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Sodium Carrageenan, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrated Silica, Papain, Ascorbic Acid, Maris Sal (Sea / Salt / Sel Marin), Bromelain.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid eyes and the area around eyes. If product gets in the eyes, do not rub, rinse immediately with clean water. Exfoliation can cause redness and burning sensation, however if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on irritated skin and open wounds.
Natural product. There may be variations in odour, colour or density depending on the batch. Do not expose to strong light or high temperature.
Vegan product. Not tested on animals (same as all our products).