Merino Wool Blanket - Mango - premium collection
100% natural, renewable and biodegradable, Merino wool is famous worldwide for its close-to-skin softness, strength, versatility and thermal properties.
A wonderfully soft blanket made of 100% New Zealand merino wool. Our merino blanket is moisture wicking and keeps your baby warm even on the coldest days.
Merino wool reacts to the surrounding environment and temperature. During colder weather, the fibres will shrink improving the thermal insulation of the blanket. This blanket is suitable for even the coldest months with frost and strong winds - your baby will be cosy in all weather.
The yarn has the Woolmark Company certificate of origin and production, which guarantees the highest quality. Wool also has the Oeko-tex standard 100 certificate.
Worth to know
- Merino wool is non-itchy
- Natural UV filter - it provides good protection from the sun compared to other fibres
- It is delicate and suitable even for the most sensitive skin
- It is anti-allergenic
- Provides thermal comfort even in very rough weather conditions
- It has a natural protection against dirt - you rarely need to wash the blanket
- It has moisture-wicking properties
- Despite the dense weave, the blanket is airy and breathable
Size: 80x100 cm (31.5x39.4 inch)
Material: 100% merino wool
Yarn has OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification and The Woolmark Company certification of origin.
Care: Merino wool does not require frequent washing. Hand wash only, alternatively machine wash at max. 30°C on delicate wool wash / hand wash program with slow spinning. Do not bleach. Dry flat. Do not iron. Tumble drying can damage fibres. Do not dry on a direct heat source (e.g. radiator, floor heating, etc).
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful baby blanket. Can't wait for the baby to arrive to use it.