Exfoliating soap bar with honey - 100g
Gently exfoliating soap bar with honey suitable for oily skin with impurities.
Thanks to ground argan nut shells our luxury soap exfoliates skin gently. The soap also contains honey and bee pollen, which strengthen the skin, while also having a disinfecting and cleansing effect.
Our soap bars are suitable to use for face & body.
Propolis is thought to have antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. In nature, it's a barrier that protects bees in the hive from microbes.
- extremely rich in active chemical compounds
- contains flavonoids, esters, phenolic compounds, proteins, micro-elements, vitamins and lipid-wax substances
- destroys fungi, viruses and protozoa
Honey enriches the skin with biologically active substances, increasing its tension and smoothing
- used in medicinal cosmetics
- disinfecting and cleansing effect
- improves blood flow in the skin tissue
Glycerine has been used in cosmetics for years. It moisturises and protects the skin.
- penetrates into inter-cellular spaces and there binds water
- facilitates the absorption of active ingredients by the skin
- does not damage skin's lipid barrier
Shea butter is often called karité butter, wonderfully moisturises and oils the skin, leaving it elastic and soft.
- reduces itching
- source of vitamins and minerals
- used in the treatment of psoriasis, dermatosis or allergies
- an Eco-Cert certificate
Argania Spinosa Kernel Powder - argan nut shells for peeling.
Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Powder - wheat germ extract, protects and nourishes the skin.
Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Honey, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Argania Spinosa Kernel Powder, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Powder, Pollen, Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Palm Acid, Sodium Chloride, Palm Kernel Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate.
Allergens: Product contains honey and propolis. If you have sensitive or allergic skin, it’s always recommended to do a patch test. Even natural ingredients, like herbs, oils, or essential oils can cause sensitivity reactions.
Our products are NOT tested on animals.
The colour of the soap is obtained by a mixture of honey, olive oil and bee pollen and may vary depending on the season.