Lavender hydrolate (past best before date)
Reduced price due to past best before date - 10/06/2021.
An extremely versatile lavender hydrolate / flower water with a practical mist spray bottle that you can carry with you everywhere for a quick face refresh.
Our lavender hydrolate is made by steam distillation of lavender flowers. This process retains all natural properties of lavender. Our hydrolate has a delicate lavender scent without the overwhelming strength typical for essential oils.
Benefits of lavender hydrolate
- Lavender has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antibacterial properties
- Hydrolate refreshes skin without drying it out
- It can replace a tonic water balancing the pH of the skin
Use of lavender hydrolate
- suitable for normal and combination skin, skin prone to spots and blemishes
- spray directly on clean skin before applying face cream (avoid eyes and do not rub your eyes immediately after use)
- it can be used for preparations of our clay face masks
- on hot days, it refreshes the skin and can be used over make up
Size: 100 ml
Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water
Warning: Do not use in case of known allergies to any listed ingredients. If irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use. We recommend to do a patch test on a small area of skin e.g. behind the ear.