An extremely versatile peppermint hydrosol / water with a practical mist spray bottle made by steam distillation of plant leaves.
It will perfectly complement your daily skin care routine, applied on clean skin before cream or serum. Mint has a strong antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral effect. It also has a soothing effect.
Use of peppermint hydrosol
- suitable for oily and combination skin, skin prone to spots and blemishes
- spray directly on clean skin before applying face cream (avoid eyes and do not rub your eyes immediately after use)
- it can be used for preparations of our clay face masks
- on hot days, it refreshes the skin and can be used over make up
- restores the pH balance and tones the skin after washing,
- make-up fixation
- reduction of sebum production during the day,
- itching relief, e.g. after being bitten by an insect.
Size: 100 ml
Ingredients: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Flower Water.
Warning: Do not use in case of known allergies to any listed ingredients. If irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use. We recommend to do a patch test on a small area of skin e.g. behind the ear.