Travel Dry Body Brush - tampico & coconut
The popular dry body brush in a travel size, small enough to take anywhere with you, yet still powerful to deliver results.
Our travel size body brush is made from a combination of sharp tampico and coconut bristle.
Using our dry body brush regularly can help improve skin's elasticity and appearance. Read more about all benefits of dry body brushing on our blog.
How to dry brush your skin?
- use a long sliding motion from bottom up - movement direction must always go towards the heart (lymph flow)
- brush your legs and hands as if you were sweeping the floor :) For your stomach and joints (e.g. elbows, knees, hips, wrists and ankles) use gentle circular movements
- pressure depends on the thickness of skin in the massaged area - go gentle around the neckline or under the arms
- NO balms or oils should be used for the massage
How often to dry body brush?
- ideally before each bath/shower, but we understand that's easier said than done for busy mums, so try at least 3 times a week
- After the first 3 or 4 brushes you will see and feel improvements
Please note that we cannot accept returns of massage brushes as they fall under the category of intimate, sanitary and hygienic products, health and personal care items.