Enzyme peel with ginkgo biloba
Our enzyme peel effectively removes dead skin cells and brightens up the skin without any mechanical scrubbing, skin irritation or feeling of tight skin.
It is suitable for all skin types even for skin too sensitive for a standard skin scrub. Our enzyme peel can also be used to deep clean skin or as a face mask.
- Yellow clay - helps skin to regenerate
- Ginkgo biloba extract - a strong antioxidant that supports skins natural elasticity
- Bromelain - dissolves dead epidermis
- Papina - accelerates wound healing, has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes the skin and dissolves dead skin cells, as a result the skin is smoother
- Vitamin C - strengthens, brightens and smoothens the skin.
- Sea water - improves skin hydration.
Use: Our enzyme peel comes in a form of a dry powder. Mix the required amount in a ratio of 1 tbsp of powder to 2 tbsp of tap water. Mix together, then apply on the skin avoiding the area around the eyes. Leave for 10 - 15 minutes, then rinse off with water. Use once or twice a week depending on skin type.
TIP: Use tap water, do not mix with mineral water.
Avoid sunbathing after using the peel and use sunscreen to protect the skin.
Size: 30 g
Ingredients: Talc, Yellow lllite clay, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Strach, Sodium Carrageenan, Algin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch. Lactose, Parfum, Ananas Sativus Extract (Bromelin), Papin, Silica (Hydrated Silica), Ascorbic Acid, Maris Aqua (Sea Water / Eau de Mer).
Warning: For external use only. Avoid eyes and the area around eyes. If product gets in the eyes, do not rub, rinse immediately with clean water. Exfoliation can cause redness and burning sensation, however if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on irritated skin and open wounds.
Lovely product for my facial skin routine. My skin feels refreshed and soft.
We Also Recommend
SuperToy Mr B - sensory toy with anti-colic thermal pouch