A cleansing herbal shampoo with a delicate natural composition including glycerin, panthenol, vitamin B3 and plant extracts, with pleasant herbal scent.
It is suitable for weak thinning hair, itchy scalp with dandruff, for both women and men.
- green tea - a strong antioxidant, helps stimulate hair growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It can prevent dandruff.
- chamomile - has an anti-inflammatory properties, helps improve the condition of the scalp and strengthens the hair tissue.
- nettle - regulates the secretion of sebum, can sooth inflammation.
- thyme flowers and leaves - helps improve blood circulation, sooth itchy, problematic skin
- from lavender flowers - has antibacterial and antifungal properties
Use: Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair and scalp, massage for a few minutes until it lathers, then rinse off with warm water. The shampoo has a thick consistency and foams well even using a small amount. Perfect for washing hair with OMO method (nutrition, washing, nutrition).
Suitable for daily use, even for sensitive scalp.
DIY scalp scrub: For natural hair scrub add a little of our clay to the shampoo. Apply to the scalp, massage in, then rinse off with warm water.
Size: 250 ml
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine **, Sodium Coco-Sulfate **, Coco-Glucoside **, Glycerin **, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract **, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract **, Niacynamide, Panthenol, Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Oil, Linalool *.
* natural component of essential oil.
** organic ingredient
As a natural product, each batch may differ slightly in consistency, this does not affect the quality and effectivness of the product.
Warning: For external use only. If product gets in the eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Do not use in case of allergy to any listed ingredient. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Do a patch test before the first use.
Vegan product. Not tested on animals.