Light cellular bamboo baby blanket - Blue
A light cellular baby blanket made from 100% bamboo viscose. It can be used as a swaddle or as a light blanket perfectly suitable for spring/summer.
The cellular knit pattern forms hundreds of little butterflies, making it an elegant, timeless baby blanket perfect from the very first days.
Bamboo viscose is breathable, it makes our blanket super soft and suitable to be used all year round. We recommend this blanket for warmer spring and summer days, especially when it's windy and baby needs a light blanket to be protected and comfortable.
Benefits of bamboo viscose:
- antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-allergic,
- has thermoregulatory properties. In summer, the fibre is 2-3 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, while in winter it warms pleasantly,
- absorbs moisture 60% better than cotton
- absorbs UV radiation,
- the fabric is 30% self-sterilising, which gives a feeling of freshness.
- additionally, it neutralises unpleasant odours,
Material: 100% bamboo viscose with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 safety certificate in the baby class
Size: approx. 90 x 90 cm without stretching.
The size is approximate depending on the arrangement, the size may differ +/- 5%.
Care: Machine wash at 30 degrees using delicate detergents for knitted fabrics. Do not hand wash. Wash with similar colours. It is recommended to be washed in a laundry bag. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Shape after washing and dry flat - blanket is elastic and can stretch, the shape is never completely regular, this will not affect the comfort. Any pilling after first wash can be removed with a clothes shaver.
The softest blanket I’ve ever had! Definatley recommend anyone to buy to have in your blanket collection!