Light face cream with neroli & tea tree oil
Light nourishing cream, perfect for oily and acne-prone skin. It hydrates the skin without blocking pores, reduces the production of sebum and soothes inflammation.
This face cream is recommended for oily, combination skin prone to acne. It is especially suitable as a night cream. It has been dermatologically tested on sensitive skin.
Effects of use confirmed by tests:
- improved hydration
- reduction and reduction of redness
- helps soothe skin irritations
- has a mattifying effect
- supports the soothing effect of acne lesions
- the cream regulates sebum secretion
- support for blackhead reduction
- supports anti-acne effects
- reduces the visibility of pores.
- neroli hydrolate - with sebum-regulating properties
- tea tree oil – has anti-inflammatory properties
- aloe juice – has a moisturising and soothing effect
- sweet almond oil – light, moisturising form
- panthenol and allantoin – with soothing effects.
- glycerin – with a moisturising effect
- zinc oxide – valued for relieving inflammation
- vitamin E – with antioxidant properties
- niacinamide, i.e. vitamin PP - valued for normalising the functioning of the sebaceous glands, thus limiting the secretion of sebum. It has antibacterial properties, so it prevents the formation of new lesions on the skin.
How to use: apply as required onto cleansed skin, apply in the morning and/or evening, depending on the skin's needs. To cleanse your face, we recommend using the foam from the same line and spraying your face with neroli hydrolate after washing your skin, before applying the cream.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Zinc Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene
Size: 50 ml.
Warning: Do not use if allergic to any listed ingredients. If irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use. Do a patch test before first use. Butter can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Note: Product should be kept at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
Natural product. There may be differences in odour, colour or density from batch to batch. Do not expose to strong light or high temperature.
Dermatologically tested. For external use only. Product NOT tested on animals.
We Also Recommend
SuperToy Mr B - sensory toy with anti-colic thermal pouch