Washing foam for body & intimate hygiene
Gently cleanse your skin without irritation with this mild odourless cleansing foam containing aloe, evening primrose and lactic acid.
Our cleansing foam is suitable for the most sensitive skin and is also safe to be used when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- aloe juice – has a moisturizing and soothing effect
- lactic acid – for rebuilding microflora
- panthenol and allantoin – with soothing effects
- lanolin – has a protective and regenerating effect
- sweet almond oil – valued for its moisturizing properties. It is characterized by a high content of many unsaturated fatty acids, mineral salts, proteins and vitamins A, B1, B6, D, B2.
- evening primrose seed oil - soothes irritations and dry skin.
How to use: Use daily as required. Shake before use. Apply 1-2 squeezes of foam to damp skin, massage in, rinse with warm water. Avoid contact with eyes. The foam is very efficient.
It is a very delicate, universal product, and due to the ingredients, the foam can also be used for washing the face. The addition of lactic acid is useful in the care of intimate hygiene.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Panthenol, Lanolin, Lactic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
Size: 250 ml
Warning: Do not use if allergic to any listed ingredients. If irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use. Do a patch test before first use. Foam can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Natural product. There may be differences in odour, colour or density from batch to batch. Do not expose to sunlight or high temperatures.
Dermatologically tested. For external use only. Product NOT tested on animals.