Sharp coconut body brush with a handle
A unique, professional body brush with coconut fiber - sharp, but gentle to the skin. The coconut fibre provides a feeling of a "strong" massage, but with the fibre being so elastic, it doesn't scratch and exfoliate the skin too much.
Its unusual shape makes it easier to brush the back, it's the perfect shape for the thighs and waist brushing. The long handle ensure you can easily reach the back or feet. It's extremely convenient to use.
Using our dry body brush regularly can help improve skin's elasticity and appearance. Read more about all benefits of dry body brushing on our blog.
How to dry brush your skin?
- use a long sliding motion from bottom up - movement direction must always go towards the heart (lymph flow)
- brush your legs and hands as if you were sweeping the floor :) For your stomach and joints (e.g. elbows, knees, hips, wrists and ankles) use gentle circular movements
- pressure depends on the thickness of skin in the massaged area - go gentle around the neckline or under the arms
- NO balms or oils should be used for the massage
How often to dry brush your skin?
- ideally before each bath/shower, but we understand that's easier said than done for busy mums, so try at least 3 times a week
- After the first 3 or 4 brushes you will see and feel your skin getting smoother
- Do not put too much pressure on the brush and do not scrub skin in one place, gentle sliding movements are enough for effective body brushing
Material: beech wood handle, coconut fibre
This brush is suitable for dry body brushing, the wooden handle should not be washed or soaked with water. Wetness may cause the wood to crack. For wet body brushing, we recommend our body brush with handle.
Note: A brush may lose some fibre at first, this is normal and it will have no impact on the effect of body brushing.
Please note that we cannot accept returns of massage brushes as they fall under the category of intimate, sanitary and hygienic products, health and personal care items.
Very good product , it's my first time.